Information collected from you
When you visit the secugenindia.com website, we may collect information regarding the domain name and host from which you are accessing the website, the internet protocol address of the computer / laptop or internet service provider you are using and any other statistical data. You may need to provide certain Personal Information such as your name, mobile number and email address for purposes such as, but not limited to, registration, purchase and sales queries.
If you choose to provide us with a third party’s personal information (such as name, email, and phone number), you represent that you have the third party’s permission to do so.
Use of personal information
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website amperehourenergy.com. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily provide us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell, access or rent this information to anyone.
We will use the information provided by you to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organizationexcept with the entities with whom we have alliance for providing the services, unless required by government or statutory authority or regulatory offices under the law.
We also may disclose your information:
1. In response to a court order or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency; to establish or exercise our legal rights; to defend against legal claims; or as otherwise required by law. In such cases, we may raise or waive any legal objection or right available to us in our sole discretion.
2. When disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, report or take other action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of us, our users, our employees or others; to comply with applicable law or cooperate with law enforcement; or to enforce our website terms and conditions or other agreements or policies.
3. In connection with a substantial corporate transaction such as the sale of our business, a merger, consolidation, or asset sale or in the unlikely event of bankruptcy.
4. With business partners, service vendors, authorized third-party agents, or contractors to provide a requested solution, service or transaction. Examples include, but are not limited to: processing of orders and credit card transactions, hosting websites, hosting seminar registration, assisting with sales-related efforts or post-sales support, and providing customer support.
5. In aggregated, anonymized, and/or de-identified form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
In order to purchase through our website, you must provide us with certain Personal Information such as your name, mobile number and e - mail address. You can make payment through different options like Credit Card, Debit Card, and Net Banking in a secured environment. Payment gateway requires this information to process, fulfill and confirm your order and transactions and keep you informed of each transaction’s status.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.We use industry standard measures to protect the Personal Information that is stored in our database. We limit the access to your Personal Information to those employees and contractors who need access to perform their job function, such as our customer service personnel.
Wherever payment gateway obtains sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to payment gateway in a secured way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
We want you to feel confident using our Application/Website. However, no system can be completely secure. Although we implement stringent security measures designed to protect your personal information from unauthorized access and while we use reasonable efforts to protect your personal information we cannot guarantee its absolute security and you should not expect that your information, searches, or other communications will always remain secure.
Third Party Websites
You can choose to access certain third party social media applications and services through our Website/Application. When you do so, you are sharing information with these Other Social Media, and the information you share will be governed by their privacy policies and terms of service. You may also be able to modify your privacy settings with these Other Social Media, for example, control what information the Other Social Media disclose to third party services like us.
Submission of Financial Information
You agree, understand and confirm that the financial information such as bank account/debit/credit card or other payment instrument details provided by you for using our services through our Website/Application will be correct and accurate and you shall not use the bank account/debit/credit card or other payment instrument which is not lawfully owned and/or authorized to be used by you. You further agree and undertake to provide the correct and valid financial information to us.
The contact detail of the Grievance Officer is provided below:
E-mail address: [email@example.com]