Local energy storage management system
ELINA-Edge is a local energy storage management system that can be easily deployed with any of your existing or new energy storage assets independent of Ah-Stack. ELINA-Edge allows you to :
- Collect battery, inverter, load, grid and other data in real time.
- Manage energy storage operating limits, charge discharge set points, flexible loads, fire safety and thermal regulation.
- Run built-in active and reactive power control modes such as energy shift, peak shaving, PF improvement etc.
- Build custom control algorithms using ELINA’s standardized REST API architecture.
- Integrate data and controls into any third party DERMS / Central EMS / SCADA software over a variety of protocols.